Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cornucopia


 To start off my cornucopia I first added an appealing background and gave it a sandy pattern to it. Then I opened a new tab and copied a leaf from the internet and traced it over and then copied it over to my first tab and copied it and lined it around the edges. Then I started with a small circle and made multiple and layered it and then added a darker one in front to add the effect of dept and that the cornucopia was hallow.Then i added a wood pattern to it and grouped it together. Then I started with my pumpkin and layered the circles with the vector tool and then added a stem with the rectangle shape. Like many of my other fruits and veggies i used the circle tool and then used the sub select to shape it. Then i used the fill tool and colored them and gave them either a pattern or gradient to give it texture. Then I changed the layer to give it a 3D effect.



No comments:

Post a Comment