Friday, December 14, 2012

Butterfly


First I started with a black background and added two more square layers and did different shades of green. Then  I first started with my flower and used the circle tool and stretched it to more of an oval and made many copy's and made the pedals two different shades of pink. Then I made the first layer and changed the lengths of each and made a second layer and did the same compressed them again and made the third layer. Then I made a plain circle and added it to the center and changed the pattern and faded the edging out to blend more into the flower. First with my butterfly I used the circle tool and changed the shape with the sub-selection tool and did the same for the inner and shrunk it down and group them together. Then I copied and reflected it over to the other side. Then I created the body with the sub-selection tool and created another oval inside it and changed it to a lighter green than the outside. Lastly for my bottom wings I did the same as the top wings but more rounded and added an inner glow of black and two dots with the circle tool and then copied and reflected it over to the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment