Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Eye

With my eye I started with the circle tool and created an oval with a dark skin color pink. Then added a second layer with a white oval to fit inside the other. Then I used the circle tool and made a circle to fit inside the white layer and gave it the color blue and gave it a gradient of ripples and stretched those ripples out to create the color distortion. With the pupil I made a small black circle that was about half the size of the blue. Then I added a slight blur to it so it would blend in well. With the eye lashes I used the circle tool and made an oval and used the sub select tool to form around the eye its self to create an eyeliner look and used ovals and the sub select tool to create the eye lashes themselves and did this all around the eye. Then I created a third oval and made it black with a low feather to shade around the eyeliner to bled into the eye. Then I made an oval and used the sub select tool to shape an eyebrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment